Monday, January 23, 2017

I WANT TO BE YOUR VALENTINE

etsy.com/shop/gascapart
Hi my name is Ronald. I would LOVE to be your Valentine.

                                                                                                                                                   
Hi my name is Ernestine. I would LOVE to be your Valentine.
Hi my name is Zelma Point. I would LOVE to be your Valentine.
        Vintage felted wool blankets owls,hand stitched just for you.
                 Original  g.a.s.  art design and pattern
         Just listed these guys in my etsy shop they won't last long.
                      Check them out at etsy.com/shop/gascapart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ugly Sweater Owl

Ugly sweater owls.Hand stitched by me, from my original g.a.s. art pattern and design. Merry Christmas,Happy New Year May all y...