Thursday, March 14, 2013

Waiting,Waiting and Waiting.

This is what the back yard looks like today.

This is the back yard last summer. It will look like this again soon. I hope. It has been a busy long winter. We were blessed with our first Grandchild in Nov. a baby boy. The end of Nov. I had knee replacement surgery.All is heeling very well. In Feb. we were again blessed with our second Grandchild another baby boy. All families are healthy and happy and doing great.As I sit here looking out the window it is yet again snowing.They say spring is around the corner.Which corner would that be? AAAHH soon I hope.


4 comments:

  1. Ah, summer ... I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring will come, and then the heat of summer! You just have to fill your world with color via paint and fabric for now, not a bad option really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true!So true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Gaye! I'm glad to see your blog and say Good morning! Kalona brought us together in The birthday Club 2012 and i remember your cards. I wish you a wonderful spring.
    Carmina
    Romania

    ReplyDelete