Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Things we have on hand

Anyone that knows me, knows I have a very LARGE assortment of supplies in  my studio just in case. One just never knows when they will have an idea.  To not have the supplies on hand would never do. Example: A while back we had a water line break on the street in front of our house. At the same time it had been raining for almost a week straight, which only added to the muck and mess on the street. So to make the situation a little lighter for those that had there driveways blocked by the mess. I just happen to have on hand something I thought would help.
So late one night (it had to be late at night I didn't want the neighborhood to know who did it,like they would never know.  ya right!) in the rain slipping and sliding in the muck, shovel in one hand shoes and leg in the other. The hole was dug. The leg was planted. I don't think they ever found the rest of the lady that belonged to the leg. In fact the leg also went missing. giggle.
 You just never know what might come in handy.  g.a.s.                  


4 comments:

  1. Giggle... you are so funny. I would love being your neighbor.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, at last I see your handiwork. I'm with Jan on this one, you would be my ideal neighbor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to funny made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys. Just think what fun we would have if we all lived on the same block.lol lol

    ReplyDelete

Ugly Sweater Owl

Ugly sweater owls.Hand stitched by me, from my original g.a.s. art pattern and design. Merry Christmas,Happy New Year May all y...